Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

.. Jubilee (Kendra "tammuz" leigh Wilkinson): ..".. I'm thinking.. is the expression..'thoughtcrime'.. in George Orwell's '1984'.. because.. it's so fundamental that.. I think this phenomenon of 'thoughtcrime'.. is destroying the Black Bishop (Harry Knowles).. I think it's utterly.. destroying him.. that poor man.. that poor man.. I mean.. it's like.. obviously.. when we think of actions.. we also thing of motives.. of the thoughts-.. wait.. I mean.. we think of what's going on in the interior psychological consciousness of the person to lead to an action.. or to.. saying something out loud.. and.. it's like-.." .. .. .. .. Larry Trask (Ewan McGregor): ..".. I know.. Jubilee.. or rather.. I don't know-.. Jubilee.. I mean.. you are teaching me so much.. Jubilee.. you're part-chinese aren't you.. Jubilee.." .. .. .. .. Jubilee (Kendra "tammuz" Leigh Wilkinson): "I am." .. .. .. .. Larry Trask (Ewan McGregor): "I'm OBSESSED with China.. I'm reading a book called 'East and West' written by author and diplomat Chris Patten.. wait.. it's been so many years since I read that book.. I think Chris Patten is writing about his time as a British Diplomat.. sorry.. I'm talking a lot.. Jubilee (Kendra "tammuz" Leigh Wilkinson).. it's that.. this book fascinates me.. and I was reading it at least a decade ago.. or more.. and since then.. I haven't read it.. and.. the book.. this book called 'East and West'.. it discusses British diplomacy with China.. sorry.. I'm just thinking about you being part-chinese.. Jubilee (kenra "tammuz" leigh Wilkinson).. I'm so passionate about my studies of.. of China.." .. .. .. .. .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley 3-year old kate moss 3-year old priscilla rich 3-year old Wanda Maximoff 3-year old rachel summers 3-year old megan d. iseult 9-year old angelica jones 9-year old megan d. iseult bridgette marquardt alison blaire.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment