Pages

Friday, July 5, 2024

... Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.. in the role of.. Havok Alex Summers: ..".. so.. for the longest time.. or maybe just for.. for a long time.. I was only taking cogentin pills every day.. two cogentin pills every day.. no clonazepam.. no escitalopram.. just cogentin.. two cogentin pills every day.. that's all.. that's.. that's all.. and for this duration of time when I was doing that.. I'm not even sure how many weeks that lasted.. maybe.. maybe.. not many.. maybe.. not many weeks.. but my taking only cogentin pills.. two.. two cogentin pills.. every day.. every.. every.. day.. it really seemed like the right thing to do.. for my mental health.. all that time.. until.. until.. un-.. until.. it really, really seemed like the wrong thing to do.. finally.. when the chaos entered my mind or.. I can't even remember anymore.. what taking only two cogentin pills each day.. what kind of mental awful difficulties that finally.. led to.. after.. what may honestly have been quite a good time taking only cogentin.. also.. I'm always drinking powered ginger in my coffee.. and I wonder.. it's Great Value Ginger.. and at least all that time in june?-.. maybe also.. in may?-.. all that time I was still taking Great Value ginger in my coffee.. powdered ginger.. powdered.. powdered ginger.. and I really, really wonder if there are positive therapeutic to the mind -... effects.. effects.. to taking that Great Value powdered ginger in coffee.. with milk.. I also drink milk in my coffee with the powdered ginger.. it's been many years since I replaced having coffee cream in my coffee.. with having milk in my coffee.. along with the powdered ginger.. instead.. the Great Value powdered ginger.. it's the Great Value corporation that produces this ginger.. and I wonder if this powdered ginger may take maybe a couple of days.. to assimilate in your system and start having it's mentally healthy effects.. on your mind.. on your nervous system.. on your nerve cells.. and.. and.. and.. also.. on synapses?.. and.. so.. now I'm taking four pills again.. but.. unfortunately.. I-.. I think that it's unfortunately.. that I'm always taking my pills at different times of day.. sometimes maybe at 3:30 in the afternoon.. then maybe at 5:00 in the afternoon.. and then also sometimes taking the pills at.. at.. 9:00 at night.. and today.. at noon.. at twelve o'clock at noon.. I took four pills directly from the blister-pack.. the packaging I think is called a blister-pack.. I heard John Goodman's voice before I took those four pills at noon.. at twelve o'clock at noon.. before I did that.. I heard the voice of John Goodman saying.. 'please.. please.. please.. oxygenate the pills first.. please.. please..".. oxygenating the pills means putting them in plastic cannisters.. where the plastic lids of the plastic cannisters.. may be loose on top of the plastic cannisters.. and.. so.. air is allowed inside the plastic cannisters.. causing what is I think called.. oxygenating of the pills.. the pills inside the plastic cannister.. with a plastic lid on top maybe sorta a bit loosely on top of the plastic cannisters.. also.. quite a while ago now it seems.. I would hear John Goodman's voice saying that oxygenating the cogentin pills transforms those pills.. those cogentin pills.. I think John Goodman's voice in my mind is saying that the cogentin pills MUST be transformed.. by having these pills exposed to a bit of air which seeps thru the maybe somewhat loose plastic lid of the plastic cannister.. that that is exactly what.. transforms the cogentin pills.. and John Goodman is saying with powerful wisdom.. that they have to be.. that the cogentin pills have to be.. transformed.. aka.. oxygenated.. and.. I had a real nightmare chaos in my mind for what seemed like maybe almost two hours while I was sitting in Subway Restaurant.. and then I went to Tim Hortons.. and I felt so much like a matrix.. a complex.. with interstitial cytoskeleton of a cell.. (.. wait.. I need to renew my knowledge of cell biology..).. it was like a matrix or complex of intricate sense-memory truly INHABITING this Tim Hortons I went to.. and.. could that be a very special Robert deNiro.. choosing locations.. -.. many?.. -.. many locations?.. that he's sending mentally healthy complexes.. of sense memory.. to.." .. .. .. .. . $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley 3-year old kate moss 3-year rachel summers 3-year old megan d. iseult 9-year old angelica jones 9-year old megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment