Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Hillary Swank is "Scuzz".. in D. P. 7...

Scuzz: ... ".. I turn life into death.. that is my power... SCORCHER!!!!... I turn death into life .. that is my power... SCORCHER!!... same thing, in the final analysis... either way.. death into life.. life into death.. autumn into autumn.. I am an eternal autumn... I am autumn eternal.."

Scuzz: ...".. the autumn of my mind is the spring of my soul.. heheh.. SCORCHER!!!.... and the autumn is an atom bomb which is my physical self.. I am an autumn bomb.. SCORCHER!!!.... and I feel a boldness, a spring to the step the mechanical ballet step of my soul is a boldness, a boisterousness which I am so great at.. that is my atom bomb self.. SCORCHER!!!... I am bold scorchness of sun sizzling sun of my soul is a scorching clean feeling.. I am a scorching clean feeling.. and this is the sun.. the sun.. the sun.. this is the sun.. the sun.. the sun.. SCORCHER!!!.. heh.."...

Scuzz: .." .. I am the spring ballet mechanical step of an autumn.. of a mechanical autumn.. of leaves flowing and falling mechanically.. by a set rhythm which is the set of my soul.. a set soul.. a sunset soul of my rhythms seasons... and my agriculture's moist.. the agriculture of my soul.. a sizzling agriculture is the inner sizzling bacon rye grain which sets my soul afire.. SCORCHER!!!..."

Scuzz: ..".. the autumn of my midmorning a morning I finally feel inside myself.. an inside I finally feel inside myself because I feel morning.. and this morning is my eternal soul and always has been.. I just.. I was patient.. I was calm .. I was collected .. I was in command.. but all this felt like a patient sunset and an autumn.. but not a morning.. a morning is peace and the patient scuzz if not peace.. patience is not peace it is the reverse of peace patience is.. I am the patience of something that is above pride for me.. I am above pride and it is a transcendence of pride I feel inside INSIDE myself.. where the pride this is.. beneath me somehow.. as if pride is beneath an autumn.. and morning is a summer breeze.. hastening the winter.. I am cold in winter.. and I think the cold will be my natural habitat when it comes to a chill.. a chilling feeling... a chilling feeling.. I have a patient pride.. yes a pride patient for this chilling feeling.. a pride for the chilling.. "...

Scuzz: ..".. to feel a chill in my bones of common sense my bones so phantom transient.. my bones like phantoms and therefor life saving for my flesh and blood which is so seamlessly woven as my nude body as a seamless weave.. a nude body a weave is mine.. and I can talk about being flesh and blood when my nude body is also a seamless weave.. when it is a weaving of the wind.. and I am wind.. and a will wind invites the chill.."

"Scuzz" monologues written for Hillary Swank by... Gru?...


"Scuzz" is Hillary Swank...

No comments:

Post a Comment