Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2016

X-men 1, X-men 2, and X-men 3.. additional scenes for the movie, theatrical of all three movies, one month apart.. written by Ridal Asklepios...

X-men 1...


Tobey Maguire: .. ".. his.. storm.. my name's... ahh.. Andrew.. no.. sorry.. I mean .. doug.."

Halle Berry: ..".. ahh.. doug.. do you know kitty.. I know doug .. so you're doug... "

Tobey Maguire:..".. yeahh.. doug.. I .. I have news about your senator... senator.. walker.."

Halle Berry: ..".. he's .. he's not well... he's . he's with us... and with Xavier.."

Tobey Maguire: ..".. oh... okay.. i'm sorry .. to hear that.. I just wanted to tell you.. he's not really a senator.."

Halle Berry: ..".. come again..."

Tobey Maguire: ..".. senator Walker is actually "Ace Walker", prize winning photojournalist for the Daily Bugle.. He knows Lance Bannon.. J. Jonah hired Ace Walker because J. Jonah was trying to prove how x-men.. I mean.. sorry.. do you mind the word mutants.."

Halle Berry:.. ".. no.. we.. I .. we .. don't mind the word at all... we .. we rather like the word mutants.. it's us.."

Tobey Maguire: ..".. and I wish it was me too.. "

Halle Berry:..".. wait.. Pete.. senator.. senator walker's coughing.. Alex?.."

Alex Summers: ..".. I've got him .. I ... wait.. i'm trying to think.. I'm going to give the Senator some cod liver oil.. one sec.. looking in the fridge.. how about a tuna fish sandwhich senator.. I think it's fake tuna.. if you're a vegetarian.. the fake meat is always the best kind ..."

Halle Berry: .. ".. thanks.. Alex.."

Alex Summers: .. ".. keep on talking to Peter .. Halle.. Orora.. it's important.. I think.. very important you talk to Peter.."

Halle Berry: ... ".. oh.. okay.. thank you.. Alex.. Senator?..."

Senator Walker: - ailing in his bed - .. ahh.. the cod liver oil is good for someone my age.. makes me feel younger.. hi, peter.. thanks for coming.."

Tobey Maguire: ..".. Senator!.. I mean, Ace!.. I didn't know it was this bad.. My spider-sense.. I mean.. my sixth sense .. it doesn't tell me these things.."..

Senator Walker: ..".. thanks Peter.. thanks for the Ace.. I want to tell you something I learned in journalism school.. Peter.. A man name Amerigo.. I think.. Amerigo .. Vesspuchi?.. is that his last name.. not sure if I have his last name right.. but Amerigo discovered America before Columbus.. just a little known fact from my useless archive of information.. I just thought you'd like to know.. Peter.."..

Tobey Maguire: ..".. thanks .. Senator.. Senator Ace.. I think that'll help me if I ever go back to Russia to find my parents..."

Senator Walker: .."..  I .. I may know something about that Peter... Peter.. i'm disintegrating.. it's rather.. soothing.. like melting falling back into a snowfall or doing snow-angels in the snow.. "

Halle Berry: ..".. SENATOR!!.."

Alex Summers: ..".. SENATOR!!.."

Tobey Maguire: ..".. ACE!!.. imen.. SENATOR .. ACE!!!.."

Senator Walker: .. ".. hahahhah.. you were always good .. with the snappy-patter.. peter.."

Tobey Maguire: ..".. thanks.. senator .. ace.. I like that rather.. I like the sound of that expression.. snappy patter..."

Senator Walker disintegrates and dissolves into water..

Alex Summers: .. ".. SENATOR!!!..

Halle Berry: ..".. aaaaaAAAAHHHH!!!!..."

Peter Parker Tobey Maguire: .. ".. wait.. Alex.. Halle.. Orora.. he's not dead.. I've seen this happen before .. it happened to me.. it happened to a friend of mine.. he just gained a new superpower.."

Alex Summers: ...".. what?.."

Halle Berry: ..".. what?.."

Peter Parker: .. Senator Ace Walker I hereby Christian broadcast pantheon.. ahh.. I mean.. forsooth now Ace Senator Walker.. henceforth you are HYDRO-MAN.."

  - a voice in the distance.. : .. -.. thanks.. Peter..

the water who the Senator Walker transformed into flows away as if by a symbiotic organic chemistry will and mind of its own into a CGI river of tears and rain and a narrow pond-river flood hovering thru the air out the open window, open for air.. like a special effect out of James Cameron's "The Abyss"...

Halle Berry: ... ".. what?..."

Alex Summers:.. " it has begun.. the true adventure of Senator Ace Walker has begun..."

Halle Berry: .. ".. what?.."

Peter Parker: - taking a camera photo shot with his camera-click - .. ahh.. smile..

scene written by Ridal Asklepios and Scott Snyder and Geoff Johns..

for the extended scenes theatrical release version of "The X-men"

inkenstink medusa frank zu Harry Knowles.. a.. ain't it cool news.. org.. net.. com.. not.. rom... com.. rom... com.. rom.. com.. net.. org.. ain't it cool.. org.. net..

No comments:

Post a Comment