Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2021

.. Cyberpunk - the City is Watching.. is the official, quintessential, archetypical music of.. of.. Bronze age, blond-haired Anchorwoman Lana Lang (embeth davidtz): .. ".. Perry White (George Clooney)... it's my struggle.. with something.. otherworldly.. I'm reading.. Marcel Proust's.. entire.. 'Remembrance of Things Past'.. in the accessible english-translation.. but I'm also trying to read it in the original french.. trying to understand Marcel Proust's work in the original french.. like.. to some extent.. to a great extent.. that's how I'm trying to LEARN french.. learn how to understand french.. by reading.. Marcel Proust's .. 'Remembrance of Things Past'.. or.. or-.. 'In Search of Lost Time'... both in the english translation and in the original french.. reading both versions.. both-.. versions.. and... I'm think of the Comptess de Germanteus.. or.. is she.. the Duchess de Germanteus... and her cruelty toward.. toward Rachel.. when she refers to Rachel being like.. a group of.. of cattle.. I think that's what she says.. and I'm thinking of the pure verbal silliness of her.. of the Comptess de Germanteus.... the Duchess de Germanteus.. when she says that.. and how.. it's like.. she.. the Duchess of Germanteus.. may be a very silly character... and it's sort of like.. me wanting to.. to be her.. without.. her cruelty.. to Rachel.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFR3WzQSjjk

No comments:

Post a Comment