Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2021

.. embeth "christine" davidtz: ..".. sob sob sob sob sob.. and my wish is.. that I be the beautiful, elegant, gracious, compassionate Victoria Hill Lady Macbeth who wrote in her own screenplay for.. for.. 'Macbeth'.. that Lady Macbeth had had a miscarraige and that that had been the reason for her barbaric words against her breastfeeding little baby.. that she had had a miscarraige... I mean.. that Victoria Hill was trying to explain.. that Lady Macbeth had already felt that she had murdered her own baby inside her own womb.. and that that's what Victoria Hill wrote for her Lady Macbeth in her screenplay for the movie 'Macbeth' which she co-wrote.. with the director of the movie.. 'Macbeth'.. with Sam Worthington as Macbeth.. and.. and.. I want to look just like her.. just like Victoria Hill.. but I want Victoria Hill to be Violette le duc.. the beautiful Virginia Woolf-level writer Violette le duc who wrote.. 'La Batarde'... and.. I want to look like Victoria Hill.. like Victoria Hill.. as Violette le duc.. my wish is that I look like Victoria Hill as Violette le duc...".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment