Pages

Monday, July 26, 2021

.. Julian Day (Alan Rickman): .. ".. Savanna Samson.. Darling Savanna Samson.. I'll do something with being.. with my being.. becoming... Mesmer.. Mesmer.. the character.. the historical personage.. Mesmer.. who I once played in a movie as actor Julian Day.. I'll become him again.. for you.. Darling Savanna Samson.. to help you with your vision.. Savanna Samson.. beloved, sacred Savanna Samson.. to help with the retina and lens of your eye.. of your eyes.. Savanna Samson.. thru my optical-telekinetic-hypnosis powers.. to help you.. read ALL of.. Deirdre Bair's truly leviathan text.. of her.. of Deirdre's Bair's biography of.. of Carl Gustav Jung... ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment