Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

.. Track 1.. of disc one.. Track 1.. of disc one.. of "the world of Hans Zimmer... a symphonic celebration... ".. Track 1.. of disc one.. is the haunting, hypnotically-calming, beautiful, official, quintessential music of.. of.... Julian Day (Alan Rickman): ..".. Ahania.. hanno.. I played Mesmer.. as actor Julian Day.. I played Mesmer.. I wish I could tell you.. who Mesmer.. was.. I wish I could.. I wish-.. I could.. but.. I'm going to do something with telekinetic-hypnosis.. with your optical-eye faculties.. ahania.. hanno.. in terms of your reading of the leviathan-text of Jean Strouse's biography of Pierpont Morgan.. i'll do that.. I'll do that.. i'll do that.. i'll do that.. I'll do that.. and with this telekinetic-hypnosis that I honestly believe is some kind of.. paranormal.. supernatural.. faculty.. with me.. with me.. I am going to.. maybe.. thereby.. I connect to.. to ground-satellites.. and tree-borne satellites.. and something.. is channeled.. thereby.. of your reading.. of Jean Strouse's work.. Pierpont Morgan.. ahania.. hanno.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3... ....

No comments:

Post a Comment