Pages

Monday, July 5, 2021

.. Track 1.. Track 1.. of the soundtrack composed by Hans Zimmer and James Newton Howard for the movie.. "The Dark Knight".. Track 1.. Track 1.. is the official, quintessential music of.. of.. Hanno Raudsepp: ..".. when I took myself off of all medication.. all medication.. all medication.. in the spring of the year 2008.. I remember.. a sparkling revelation.. happening.. with my reading of.. of.. Fessenden's text of.. 'Organic Chemistry'.. but I'm trying to remember.. I'm trying to remember-.. something... about no longer taking ANY medication.. whatsoever.. whatsoever.. in the spring of the year 2008.. and then.. that being the case.. that being.. my condition.. what my reading of.. what my reading-.. situation.. of Henry Kissinger's book.. 'White House Years'... was like.. because I can't even REMEMBER.. when I was no longer taking ANY pills.. not having ANY medication.. at all.. at all.. in the spring of the year 2008.. I can't remember.. what it was like.. then.. in that condition.. to read Henry Kissinger's massive, leviathan book.. 'White House Years'... I'm remember a sliver.. a glimmer.. a faint glimmer.. of reading the amazing chapter on the India-Pakistan War.. and... ahh.. I think.. it's like.. it's that.. I couldn't read that book at ALL.. at-.. at ALL.. when I was no longer.. taking medication.. I was having a literal like by the wings of air-borne nympths.. I was having a literal revelation with my reading of Fessenden's textbook of 'Organic Chemistry'... in the condition of no longer taking medication at all.. but.. but no.. I could not I simply could not read Henry Kissinger's book.. 'White House Years'.. at all.. in that condition.. of no longer taking medication at all.. taking medication... as pills.. as-.. as pills.. before that.. before that.. I was having the most sage, stately, rhythmic reading-condition-regime of reading Henry Kissinger's leviathan book.. 'White House Years'.. I was calmly.. gradually.. evolvingly.. reading that book.. reading.. reading that book.. reading that whole book.. reading almost the whole book.. while still taking medication in the autumn and winter of the year 2008.. and.. then.. when I took myself of ALL the pills.. I simply could not read... could not mentally.. or even.. cognitively.. ?..-.. read that book.. 'White House Years'... written by Henry Kissinger.. I could not read that book at all.. after I'd taken myself off all the pills.. taken myself off all the medication.. and was no longer taking.. having.. any medication.. at all.. at-.. at all.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

Agnes Christie Pax of earth-1 (Willie Tell Archer-1): ..".. it is six... or seven.. minutes after midnight.. the midnight of July the fifth.. Monday.. right now.. right-.. right now.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment