Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2021

.. Track 2.. of disc one.. Track 2.. of disc one.. the Official Daily Planet music.. the official Perry White (George Clooney) and the Daily Planet music.. Track 2.. of disc one.. of the soundtrack composed by Hans Zimmer and Junkie XL.. for the movie.. "Batman versus Superman; Dawn of Justice".. Track 2.. of disc one.. is the official, quintessential music of.. of.. Perry White (George Clooney): ..".. lex.. now.. that's your name right.. lex.. I think I have you on the radio.. lex.. that's your name.. I'm convinced that's your name.. lex.. now.. I'm looking around.. to see if Brianne is nearby.. she's not.. I'm checking.. again.. she's-.. she's not.. Brianne is Lois Lane... Lois Lane's real name is Brianne.. brianne.. now.. brianne.. lois lane.. brianne.. she can't know that name.. she can't know the name: 'lex'... she can't know that name.. because of something.. a small seizure I saw in her face.. it's.. it's the word lexicon.. it's a book of synonyms, antonyms.. and prepositions she has.. it's.. a lexus.. it's me doing everything I can moving hell and high water to discover and personally investigate the linguistic genealogy and lineage of the word.. 'lex'.. for Brianne.. for.. for brianne.. now.. lex.. I am not the person you think I am.. I'm Perry White (George Clooney) and I'm not the person you think I am... now.. my office is my home.. I don't live in a house.. I have a small, livable, cozy apartment in the office.. that's my home.. lex.. that's my home.. and.. it's my car.. lex.. they tried to hotwire my car.. now.. I tried to not let them do that.. but it's.. it's electronics.. it's electrical.. faculties.. it's needing.. an electrician.. and.. it's radio in the electronics in the electrical systems of my car.. and... I'm trying to figure out.. the ins-and-outs of what's going on with my radio-voice in the ether eether.. but I want to make one thing while you are hearing my voice clearly right now.. lex.. Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh / Hanno Raudsepp) can never EVER be Brian Michael Bendis.. that can NEVER happen.. I find it VERY dangerous personally for Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh / Hanno Raudsepp) to be in the position of helping Brian Michael Bendis as much as he is.. and it's not in the definition of the word.. socially responsible.. to have made the request of Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh / Hanno Raudsepp).. that he help out Brian Michael Bendis.. with the writing of his comics.. with the writing of Brian Michael Bendis's comics.. this is the one thing that terrifies me for Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh / Hanno Raudsepp).. that he has helped Brian Michael Bendis write his comcis.. Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh / Hanno Raudsepp).. has already done this.. and I wish.. that Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh / Hanno Raudsepp).. I wish their was some god DAMNED honesty and forthrightness in the comic book business.. and that Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh / Hanno Raudsepp).. I have a name here.. the name is 'Hanno Raudsepp'.. that is the legal name.. under which.. Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh / Hanno Raudsepp).. is legally, by contract supposed to have already written comic books about Jessica Drew.. Kathy Kane.. Nightingale Mist the second.. Kate Kane.. Wonder Woman.. the comic books about these characters and others that he Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh / Hanno Raudsepp) was SUPPOSED to have already Jesus H. Christ already he is supposed to OWN comic books written and CREDITED inside the first or second or last page of a given comic book issue with the credit.. writer: Hanno Raudsepp.. THAT'S his name.. and for Chrissake... ONLY under the name Hanno Raudsepp.. does he Ahania (Hanno Raudsepp / Hanno Jason Leigh) be credited on and in and ON the GODDAMN FUCKING COVER OF THE COMIC BOOK.. the name Hanno Raudsepp on the cover of the comic book as writer.. or the name.. 'Raudsepp'.. last name.. last name.. not that they STEAL thought ideas imagination writing style linguistics poetry steal that ALL from Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh / Hanno Raudsepp).. and have the thieves in question be.. be Geoff Johns.. ahh.. I can't even remember the other names.. and most of all that GODAMNN CLASS-A ARSEHOLE BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS he most of all STEALING so very much of Ahania (Hanno Raudsepp / Hanno Jason Leigh's).. of Hanno Raudsepp's writing.. and calling it.. Brian Michael Bendis's.. own writing... and most of all.. even more than Brian Michael Bendis.. Geoff Johns STEALING.. like some low-level hood.. like Geoff Johns is some low-level hood with a cap.. stealing SO much SO MUCH of Hanno Raudsepp's OWN authentic writing.. calling this writing The Darkseid Saga.. and attributing it.. to Geoff Johns.. to FUCKING GEOFF JOHNS.. get this straight ASS-WIPES.. The Darkseid Saga WAS NOT WRITTEN BY GEOFF JOHNS.. it was WRITTEN by HANNO RAUDSEPP... lex.. this was the real Perry White (George Clooney) who said all this.. I think.. you're going to lose everything that I am incarnate about subjects like.. like copyright theft.. like copyright theft... ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment