Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

.. Track 6.. of disc one.. Track 6.. of disc one.. of "The World of Hans Zimmer... a symphonic celebration... ".. Track 6.. of disc one.. is the official, quintessential, courageous, even... Wagnerian.. (?).. music.. of.. of.. Hyacinth Ryder: .. ".. I know this is.. like-.. sacrilege.. coming from someone who is supposed to be Winona Ryder.. but if I play Abigail Williams.. ever.. like.. hehh.. maybe for the very first time in my life ever since I left the womb.. maybe I want my Abigail Williams to be.. stronger.. sorry.. Abigail Williams.. real real sorry.. I mean.. less easily frightened.. less fearful.. and the pariah-abigail-williams thing at the end of the movie to also.. be.. quizzically.. enigmatically.. different.. uniquely.. different.. I mean.. I-.. I mean.. if I can spin all this so that my Abigail Williams still DOES get scared.. fearful.. but that translates into her courage.. where to be courageous means not that you don't feel fear.. fearlessness is to not feel fear.. courage is to feel fear and then to confront that fear.. and maybe.. I would want that to be my Abigail Williams as a young woman.. a young girl-woman.. of courage.. maybe-.. also.. of honor.. ?..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment