Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2021

.. Track 6.. Track 6... of John Williams's soundtrack for... "Superman; the movie (1978)"... Track 6.. a ted kord ewen bremer track... Track 6... is the official, quintessential, lyrical, Virginia Woolf Violette le duc music of... of... Clark Kent (Brandon Routh): ... "... Ma Kent (Sheila Florence)... I'm thinking of the Matt Damon movie... "Stillwater".. and I'm thinking of young women in prison... and I'm not saying that I want men in prison.. but something about.. how vulnerable young women in prison... are... what I'm thinking.. I don't really know-... what I'm thinking... Ma Kent (Sheila Florence)... except that... I can't imagine... young women.. in prison... I can't imagine... young women... being handcuffed... it's the one thing... I can't... imagine... I'm not saying I want men-... either.. it's just... I think about young women... and I-... ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3... .... .....

No comments:

Post a Comment