Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2016

"1962" by jeff king...

... Jack Kennedy:.. Cuba .. this is the alpha and omega which is Cuba.. all of the ttwentieth century leads to Cuba.... PATH leads to Cuba.. a cubs game is Cuba.... Cuba is spelt CPU... but why did I ever have to launch an invasion I would have to call the bay of pigs.. pigs are so nice but so controversial and jack kennedy hates controversy...

   .. pure Maxwell lord man.. pure Maxwell lord..

Jack Kennedy: ... John Kenneth Galbraith knows I'm a multi-tasker and micromanager.. he respects me greatly but how many other people do.. my wife thinks I show to much respect to Marilyn Monroe but she doesn't understand the grave, serious danger Marilyn is in.. or maybe my wife understands perfectly and just doesn't care.. she's sort of like that... maybe my wife just doesn't like nightclub singers, especially the blond variety...

 .. you go, max, keep the quips coming...

Jack Kennedy: .. the Maya civilization had fuck all to do with Marilyn Monroe, Marilyn said.. I tend to agree.. the Maya's were a backward race to put it mildly.. Marilyn is anything but backward.. she's a truly brilliant woman, much more so than my wife.. who is too dark-haired to have the bright intelligence the Monroe doctrine.. don't get me wrong, my wife is a political genius.. I would be no where, not even a senator during World War II without her... my wife Jacquiline Kennedy made me senator.. my father poor ol' joe had nothing to do with .. I can't say I'm a self-made man for if England made me is true of the hero of a Graham Greene novel.. Jacquiline made me is true of the Maxwell Lord novel.. yeah, I'm Jack, my real name was Maxwell Lord.. I changed my name to Jack Kennedy because my soon-to-be wife's name was Jacquiline.. and.. what?.. the name Kennedy was named after a town or city in Ireland called Kilkenny... Kennedy means Kilkenny.. my name is Jack Kilkenny.. but I changed it to Jack Kennedy.. the thing is, to become President or even senator especially during World War II, I had to choose a name that wasn't my own.... my real name is max lord.. my father's name was Winston.. I come from the Lord family.. my mother liked the name max.. she especially like the name Maxwell... I've come to like the name Jack greatly...


novel and comic book "1962" written by jeff king...

No comments:

Post a Comment