Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

Star Wars episode VIII, the nightmare womb of Dagobah.. screenplay by Hanno Raudsepp.. first scene..... I'm going to work on my next age of ultron.. the nightmare womb of dagobah...

A gigantic silhouette of an imperial cruiser appears against planet hoth.. but the imperial cruiser looks organic, symbiotic.. like a Claymation video...

  .. Captain Phasma:  this is the night of many moon counties.. we are beginning a war I began in the future when I was a Then warrior.. a war I began when I was the death stormtrooper born from a tool ship scavenger...

Captain Phasma is the adult Rei... the young scavenger Rei turned adult princess Thenna turned Captain Phasma... CAPTAIN PHASMA....

  ... young Rei: - in the future - .. the light of a meniscus Tatooine dawn.. for Tatooine was always the beginning of all things althought under a different name.. a dawn faint osmosis lightning.. a sponge sun had tatooine.. not two suns anymore Tatooine had just one sponge sun now.. a wax sun waxing and waning like a strongwoman, crescent, grows not merely in hews and bulks but becomes a Stormtrooper muscular.. a Darth Phasma grown out of the Tatooine sun...

... Captain Phasma: - in the past - .. and I gave seed to myself in the future.. and planted a seed in the past.. in the present now.. which is my future self a grain to be wept me like rain fallen from the future from the clowd raincloud me in the past raining my self as a Rei Rain in the future to Rain myself a grain Rei in the future to grown to become this plant.. this tree .. an ent tree myself Captain Phasma a great Beatrice Ent woman .. in the past.. but who is the Thorn Thenna.. the woman I was in the center of my soul.. in the centre of my career.. as a career Imperial Stormtrooper....

General Solo:  - on Naboo - a dark war is coming, a darker shadow of the first...

Senetor Bail Organa: .. Naboo is in the darkening shadow of a false position.. being checkmated.. into an eclipse .. soul the soul the very soul of naboo is being eclipsed and checkmated ... their is no place to stand for a senator.. the germaine soul of naboo has lost its aristocratic stance.. we have lost our aristocratic revolt.. we have lost truly lost our rebellion of the aristocrats...

other senator, Derek Jacobi:  where is the Princess of Alderaan... she is needed urgently.. is she with both her and mine favourite android.. C3-PO of the po valley.. of the poe river dark..

Senator Bail Organa:  my daughter.. who once thought me dead.. and I often wished it so.. that I was dead.. before the Republic could fall .. and all fathers fall into decay.. till they be resurrected in the New Republic..

Derek Jacobi senator:  yes, the new republic.. I always remember the word "Pub".. the meaning of Tavern .. "Pub" is the in the word "Republic"  .. like we have a true Tavern Republic here.. where's the Naboo beer...

Han Solo: .. I've always had a phobia of beer... it may not communicate to my daughter..


----


Jaina, in Han Solo's darkish blue "empire strikes back jacket", careening through the galaxy in HER milleneum falcon now, Jaina is taking a swig of beer while piloting solo, piloting alone with no co-pilot yet .. the milleneum falcon..

Jaina:  WHOOAAA.. yeaahhh.. now that's a good whisky asteroid summer galaxy rainbow jo jo jo.. I think yes I definitely think I am drunk.. and driving this falcon to its early demise.. oh well.. maybe uncle lando will get me another Falcon if something goes fron gron grog grog wrong with this milleneum of this Falcon.. grog grog.. yes I think I definitely druuUUUNNGKGNKGKGK.. - CCRAAAASSSHHHH -  .. she gets up out of the rubble of the cockpit -   are the birds okay...







... young scavenger Rei, who become Princess Thenna:  Daisy Ridley...

.. the adult Rei, the adult Thenna, who is Captain Phasma: .. cate Blanchett...

General Han Solo:  Harrison Ford...

senator bail organa:  Adrian Dunbar...

Jaina: Claire Danes..

... Star Wars, episode VIII: the nightmare womb of Dagobah.. written by hanno raudsepp...


No comments:

Post a Comment