Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2016

winona ryder kate moss kevin costner... Wonder Woman: the prodigal daughter.. by scorcese...

nude kate moss nude Barbara Minerva:  .. dust.. pink dust.. a crystal key in the amazon...

nude winona ryder nude wonder woman nude Diana:  I am an overlusting bolus ready to seed herself in the grain..

Steve Trevor at Pentagon headquarters..

Steve Trevor kevin Costner: .. a war is coming like a mordor stormcloud.. Hawks outnumber the Doves at the White House.. I will be the Colonel General Colin Powell of the White House... maybe once definitely a Hawk.. but now quintessentially a Dove.. the war in Iraq is beginning a anew.. got to read "Fiasco".. got to read Fiasco.. like a Fargo book about the Iraqi war.. got a book about Iran I can't read because of how an old antique Iran leader treats an Iranian .. priest?.. who won't let.. his sister.. into a mosque?.. can't read that book.. can't read that book.. want to read that book as readily as I can.. wan't to read that book immediately.. this very minute .. this second... this second... but I can't.. I can't..

nude winona ryder nude wonder woman on Themyscira..

nude Diana: .. I am a ruby held by many savage lips.. I am a pearl in the middle of an oyster.. I am a shell snail seaweed.. I am the prodigal daughter of the amazons...

screenplay by hanno raudsepp.. based on Meredith Finche's Wonder Woman issue #47...

No comments:

Post a Comment