Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2016

nude cheetah is nude barbara minerva is nuda angelina jolie...

nude Angelina jolie nude cheetah:  .. I am a nude animal an ANIMAL nude... NUDE.. a NUDE ANIMAL.. AGUUUGHGHGHGH.... am I .. for I speak nude and my instestines growl nude and feel the nude growl of winter summer silver spring dead autumn finally my dead ovaries resurrect themselves through channel number 5 and I am alive again like a Goneril nude.. for I am always Goneril nude who ALWAYS boo hoo hoo loved her dear  ARUGHGHGHHG.. her sweet father Lear poor old Aesop Lear King Lear nude goneril love him SOOOO well.. that's meeeee.. swweeeetttt... she no mean to live him out in the winter so he be so homeless and NUUUUDDEEEE ... what?.. what?.. WAHHHHHHH... I CANNNN"TTT.. dooo OOOO thisSSSS.. for I am the CHEETAH.. I.. AM.... LEAR...

Apollo:  Watch my works and beware.. for King Lear has returned to earth from pagan Keltic times.. in the form of a woman...

No comments:

Post a Comment