Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Gotham screenplay by Hanno Raudsepp...

Bruce Wayne:  ... I'm thinking.. their's a woman.. a lost girl.. I .. every time I meet her.. I forget to ask her her name.. like it's .. like it's a habit.. a Bruce Wayne habit or something.. not to ask them their names.. even if the woman is.. homeless.. that's Bruce Wayne though.. not Batman.. that's Bruce Wayne.. the disguise.. the illusion.. the philanderer ...

Alfred: .. don't be too hard on yourself, master Bruce... I have trouble with names myself.. I'm in the habit of forgetting your last name.. and my own name as well..

Bruce Wayne:  .. Pennyworth.. sorry.. I think you're last name is Pennyworth... I still have trouble with first names..

Alfred: .. ahh.. Pennyworth.. a name I haven't heard in a long time.. I think I forgot how to spell it.. hence pronounce it..

No comments:

Post a Comment