Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

nude rogue...

nude rogue:  .. I am a man nude.. I am a boy nude .. I am a kind young boy... for my name was rogue .. and it was a rogue before I was born.. a villain true and true.. until I could join.. Freedom Force..

nude mystique: .. I don't think you're ready for Freedom Force, rogue..

nude rogue:  .. but.. hehehee.. i'm ready..

nude mystique: .. that's a funny little laugh.. but no... you're not ready.. you're not.. mature enough..

nude rogue:  whey wot .. not mature enough...

nude mystique: .. hehe no deary .. just not.. hehehe.. mature.. period..

nude rogue:  yippee.. so i'll be a member of the brotherhood forever.. imprisoned in brotherhood forever.. no prison in freedom for me.. I will never be in freedom force..

Cyclops:  X--- FACTORRRR!!!....

No comments:

Post a Comment