Pages

Monday, January 11, 2016

Apollo Tammuz talking about A.I.D.S. and teh law...

Apollo Tammuz: .. their is no regulation for A.I.D.S .. it is the worst thing to feel you will always always always disappoint.. and that is what A.I.D.S is.. it is something you feel like a disease where you always disappoint.. maybe you don't always.. but this disappointing sensation is so CRUSHING.. that your viscera feels like it crumbles.. it is A.I.D.S... it is what poor, poor medusa feels constantly.. this avalanche in her viscera.. like your stomach is caving inward.. it is A.I.D.S... medusa feels that she is incapable of preventing herself from killing people and she feels she is right to feel and think this... if Wonder Woman can cure cancer with a smile.. medusa feels medusa can kill with a smile.. and she is always smiling, she feels, always smiling, always smiling, deary, always smiling as she kills.. like her smile is a gaze, a medusa gaze...

psycho-pirate:  i'll talk to her.. I've never had A.I.D.S..   but I through a kind of vicarious powerful empathy know exactly the sensation of having it without ever even coming close to possessing the disease myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment