Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Chad Michael Murray is the Beyonder in the Uncanny X-men....

The Beyonder: .. I came to this .. earth.. to the soil of .. AHHHH.. so many words.. so many words.. I can't use.. never felt this before... when I was at peace.. now I feel at war .. and I don't like it...

nude Rachel:  I looovvveeee the feeling of peace... of being at peace...

The Beyonder: ... I don't like it.. I don't like it... anymore...

nude Rachel:   ... you dooon''ttt..?... poor Beyonder.. sorry weep weep sorry... I always thought the whole hunt-the-Beyonder agenda stunk to high heaven..

The Beyonder:  .. you're so young, so naïve, so witwee..

nude Rachel:.... so naïve?.. it's all I've ever aspired to be?.. boo hoo hoo.. I am at peace ... PEACE!!.. I am forever being for the forces of LIFE....  AHHHH!!!..... - she becomes the phoenix.. then a demon, with a skeleton face - 

No comments:

Post a Comment