Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

clothed mystique and nude dazzler in the uncanny x-men... played by holly madison and bridgette marquardt..

clothed mystique: .. no .. it is not good enough... it doth not please me..

nude dazzler: .. and my heart is palpitating with weakness of decayed mushrooms...

clothed mystique: .. those mushrooms I crush in my hand until they flake into dry soil crust...

nude dazzler: .. eeeaawhhh.... I feel a grip... a GRIP in my grimpos chest uvular...

clothed mystique: .. I've HAD it with you Dazzler...

nude dazzler: ... weally... pwetty pretty please not too much...

clothed mystique:  this is MY party.. not yours... your clothes are too much.. take them off...

nude dazzler:  but .. heehhehehe har har.. i'm not WEARING.. ahhhAHHHH!!.. i'm naaaaaked...

clothed mystique: aahaAHAHH... you ARRREE.... duhhh.. DUHH...

nude dazzler:  i'm not that intelligent but I know when I'm naked...

clothed mystique: .. and you're still less intelligent than that.. Dazzler...

nude dazzler:  .. and I am the salt of the earth.. true salt blue ocean me.. and you poor silly ass mystique.. you mystique are the poor feces blue of the earth.. like symbiote crap...

clothed mystique: - her face breaking, screwing up, shattering - what?.. what?.. what?... WAHHHHHH ... WWWAHHHH!!! - she cries wails with full gush tears like ocean tears as she wahhs like a little baby mystique poor mystique does -  sniff.. i'm so glad I'm still clothed...

nude dazzler: .. and I'm so used to being naked it's like i'm always wearing clothes..

clothed mystique:  WAAHHHHH.... i'm SOOOO scared of thaaatttt.. wwahhh WAHHHH!!!...


screenplay by brian Michael bendis... for the uncanny x-men movie by scorcese...

No comments:

Post a Comment