Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Storm Orora... in the Uncanny X-men.. nude francesca lodo is nude orora...

Storm:  - Storm is lying nude in bed, half-dreaming - the nightingale cloning of my nude breasts wheathers the storm of ages past my pubis a pygmy dawn nightingale is my sparrow's lament.. for someday I will have to earn the respect of Charles Xavier and Cyclops Scott.. hehehe.. i'm a slim woman summers.. and earn my way to be trusted as the next leader of the X-men.. I will dress the part of a native American woman when I lead the X-men.... it is necessary to be a Storm hehehe.. weather girl.. Rachel?...

Rachel is the Pheonix, the very first Pheonix, long before Jean Grey, for Rachel is from the Days of future past...

Rachel: .. it's time.. to bring a death to mutants everywhere.. and to vanquish their legal protector..

nude orora:  .. matt?.. matt?..

Rachel:.. matt murder.. matt murder ... matt the man of mordor.. for matt.. Murdock.. was the serial killer known as Son of Sam.. I know it.. I know his secret identity now.. the devil protector of Hell's Kitchen...

nude orora: .. MATT??!!.... noooo.. you you beast.. heheheh.. nervous laughter.. oh why do is ay say things like .. nervous laughter.. like it's a word to pronounce.. heheheh.. MATT!??!  ooohhhhh...

Rachel: ... you're going to join me aren't you .. Rachel..

nude orora:  my name is ORORA .. nude orora nude orora.. never .. Rachel.. except their.. no no... never.. boo hoo hoo Rachel what?.. but I felt .. bad .. for ... for me.. as a black woman nude.. for Rachel?

Rachel: .. No NO ... Rachel is not LIKE that..

Kitty Pryde, Shadowcat: .. yes Rachel is just like that Storm.. why do you call yourself Orora.. you're fucking name is Storm..

nude orora in bed, feeling discomfited by her nudity:  it is both.. storm and .. orora..

Kitty Pryde:  .. we're both going after matt.. I HATE that name..

nude orora: .. why .. why.. because of that HORRID Education forum?

Kitty Pryde:  NO, genius, because matt is a men's right's activist..

nude Orora:  WHORE!  .. Kitty Pryde you are a WHORE!!!.. AND .. KITTY.. YOU WILL DIE A STINKING DEATH CORPSE NUDE IN HELL FOR WHAT YOU JUST SAID KITTY .. YOU... SLUT!!!..

Kitty:  that's it .. we're out of her.. she can't be reasoned with... I don't care what she says..

Rachel:  neither do I .. but... first I take her powers..

nude orora:  .. you are going to .. steal my powers?..

Rachel:  no.. they belong to me..

nude orora:  .. but I don't .. hehehee.. HAVE any powers left.. I've been.. ehehehehe.. DEPOWERED .. already...

Rachel:  ORORA .. you BITCH...

nude orora: - more nervous about her nudity under the sheets - heehehee..

screenplay by Stephan Apollodorus.. who is Daniel Day Lewis.. his proxy secret identity...

No comments:

Post a Comment