Pages

Monday, January 18, 2016

nude uma thurman is nude circe in wonder woman 2: nude circe angelheart... a movie about fluanxol...

nude circe: .. the flux of winter is the seed of my groin .. a groin arches making vaults of speed.. a speed to crush my ovaries melting like a decay autumn.. a decay my ovaries autumn into winter.. like the King Lear prophecied of Goneril.. of Goneril's career future with flux.. with fluanxol... it is to seed.. like an unweeded garden the nude woman's body immersed PERVADED with fluanxol.. things rank and gross in nature possess it merely.. nothing of the brilliance of the nude woman ILLUMINATTI.....


nude circe: .. the lantern of my pubis has gone out with fluanxol.. out out brief candle.. life is but a poor player with fluanxol... who struts and frets her time upon the stage.. a nude woman's body full of sound and fury.. signifying... nothing'... nothing.. nothing... no tomorrow's for me but an ovary's decay into winter...

nude circe: .. a feel the climate change evoking no tempest but a Cyclop's tempest within my groin creating vaults of pillars in my pubis triangle organic.. I am an organic tree in my pubis soil black.. but a Cyclop's hammer resides within it, smashing it into weak, conniving submission.. a kind of self-conniving self-contumely which mocks the flesh it feeds on.. this is fluanxol as it does it's quiet invasion of the nude woman's body...


screenplay for wonder woman 2: nude circe angelheart.. written by benedict Cumberbatch... send to harry Knowles...

No comments:

Post a Comment