Pages

Monday, January 25, 2016

Magneto dialogue for the the white-haired Daniel Day Lewis in the Uncanny X-men... as well as for ethan hawke, winona ryder, nude kitty pryde of mexico.. and nude natalie oliveros.. nude emma frost senior.. slam bradley...

Magneto: .. Magneto has seen the death of time.. skyscrapers of holocaust furnaces... volcanoes of remorse.. planets of regret.. Magneto has seen it all.. for ill .. or for .. worse.. a good man does not die this way... he thinks in terms of jokes for harvest when the ill man doth become a good man god.. a dead wheat germ man of grown to acorn seed.. a little acorn man.. idun in a nutshell.. carried by the great god Loki.. a norse man turned god turned back to man again.. a Cap Britain man.. Cap Dunsmore.. a Sizemore great man good.. He is Thorloki.. He is me..

in another prison, a Catholic Vatican prison, Nightcrawler..

Nightcrawler: .. and God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son to the world to save it as.. Sacrifice.. he let his only begotten son Jesus become.. Maxwell Lord..

nude kitty pryde: .. poor max.. poor max was my father... I always believed it was a Jewish priestess who had crucified Christ.. and her name was Mary Magdalene..

nude emma frost: .. Emmmma.. Ffffrrooostttt...


nude white queen:.. I am pig bacon.. a frosty bacon jew I am.. little me is so much they mystery dun gon cow.. I a silly woman who is bacon in the ham of my soul.. I am bacon bits.. this is my wallace stevens poem about plums...

nude emma frost: … Emmmmaaa.. Frroosttt..


No comments:

Post a Comment