Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Gotham screenplay by Hanno Raudsepp...

Bruce Wayne:.. the night is long but I know little a clock is dancing in the night and telling me she's a cat...

nude catwoman: .. and I am a belly clock.. and I am a belly clock.. a belly clock.. a belly clock...

Bruce Wayne: .. the grinding cogs and whirrs of tomeclocks.. of clocks that are books and books that are clocks..

mad hatter:.. and this is where I come in to know the keys of both where I will unlock a key a kiss a book a page a minute an arm of a clock .. a black necktie arm of a clock.. a cloth necktie is the arm of a clock.. like a black ebony triangular arm...

nude catwoman: .. and these ebony arms of clocks are my arms long.. like the human arms of an octopus .. an octopus clock am I...

mad hatter: . this is the springs of woodcocks.. and the day for many youths to catch a penguin lassy..

nude catwoman: .. I am a penguin lassy...

the riddler: .. and I am a romeo youth ready to meet her cat...


all the characters, heroes and villains are in separate parts of Gotham city.. out in the snow.. on black streets... in office highrises.. in different areas of Gotham city... and yet all in the same room too...

screenplay by Hanno Raudsepp....

No comments:

Post a Comment