Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

nude nightinagale mist II.... written by hanno ridal...

nude nightingale mist II:  .. I am in my underwear bare breasted pink my breasts to match my white underwear which soils with the air of autumn time.. the pink soil of the air is spores which match my white underwear.. for I am gingerbread.. I am the soil of a gingerbread cookie.. I am cookie spice.. I am a dark cinnamon shadow raven of the first.. I am many rooks in the pie.. I am a pie in my face looking like a dish cream.. I am cream nave.. too many i's.. or weirl.. I am always an I ready to crumble my stomach into apple crumble pie.. my stomach crumbles into soft apples.. soft half-cooked apples.. like a soft crumbling my stomach into dew and moist... into Nietzsche's philosophy of the moist.. into a soft inner diced apple core a cold stew inside my stomach.. this is me ready to moisten myself to an apocalips juice of an orange my nude body is squeezed to it fills up mango.. I am the mango fibre moist and fibrous texture like a sour taste to my nude flesh which I taste when I cream up.. when I masterbate.. see my black pitch vagina can smell the sour mango taste of my nude flesh.. that's how my vagina is aroused into a rainbow spice apple cider aroma.. hot apple cider wow.. that's what my vagina means to me when it is being masterbated my an ample hand.. not always my own.. many times not my own hand actually softening patting my vagina show so it creams up and become wex wax wet with india ink.. like ink out of my vagina to cream a painting ornate by Renoir or Courbet.. oowhhooo.. sooo gooood... .soyyyy.. I .. am .. soy.. incarnate..

nude nightingale mist II monologue written by hanno ridal for one of hanno ridal's future Batman comics for JJ.. comics.. for James Joyce comics...

No comments:

Post a Comment