Pages

Friday, January 22, 2016

Alex summer in the Uncanny X-men...

Alex Summer:.. a man when he is naked has found himself.. a man's nudity is his identity.. a man is never more himself than when he is naked.. a man is never more a man than when he is naked..

nude rogue: - rogue is nude - can I help?

Alex Summer: .. you always do.. you always do..

nude rogue:  .. sexual identity is important.. I should know...

Alex Summer: .. few if any things are more emotionally important to a man than his sexual identity.. a man feels emotion when he feels his sexual identity.. men are academics.. men are intellectuals.. women are the emotional gender.. men are not so emotional, men are not nearly as emotional as women.. but that stops when a man becomes naked.. nude.. then he is the soul of emotion.. then he feels nothing but emotion.. then he feels his soul so close to his nude body that he can only feel good.. nothing but good..

nude rogue: .. can I help?.. really, I mean it..

Alex summer: thanks rogue.. you have no idea how I appreciate that.. you're young punk, rogue.. when I feel most my emotion, I have no doubt whatsoever that you will WILL help.. just by being your cheerful punk self, rogue.. who kicks her heels on the table and congratulates herself on a job well done tricking a man into having an identity...

nude rogue:  hee hee.. into having a sexual identity..

Alex Summer: .. - gravely - yes.. a sexual identity.. until the man's identity and the man's sexual identity are no different from each other.. are indistinguishable.. I .. am.. Alex..

nude rogue: .. I think I am Alex now.. I think I am the true Alex now.. no one is more Alex than me now.. hehe he..

No comments:

Post a Comment