Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2016

The Society #1 for JJ comics....

Society Lex:.. and the humdigger's of political parlance.. for this is a hexagon pentagon quintagon octagon society we are running into the ground like a beaten day of a song about shem the penman...

The Riddler: - singing ominously - into the ground.. into the ground.. they are.. driving?.. me into the ground.. into the ground...

Society Lex: .. yes.. we have all been shem...

nude lois shem:  .. including me.. now finally an official member of Society.. of secret supervillain society...

the Riddler:  .. are the other lois's coming...

nude lois shem:  their coming on my heels..

Society Lex: .. wormwood, wormwood.. It means mischief malecho...

The Riddler:  .. where's our head mustachio..

Braniac: .. he's here... I am just beginning my grave chess-game with Telos..

Society Lex: .. so are we all.. so are we all...

nude lois shem:  .. my opposite number is meeting him soon.. ain't she...

Society Lex: .. yes.. my friend shem.. so are we all indeed.. along with her and you... sorry.. you can come along at your leisure.. sorry shem...

nude lois shem: .. you're polite lex... to a shem lois like me...


dialogue written by jeff king.. for JJ comics.. The Society #1 or #2 or #3....

No comments:

Post a Comment