Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

Lex Luthor:.. the sameness of eternity.. of a sparrow's eternity whisper a history whisper .. for history is a sparrow's whisper...

nude lois lane:  .. and I am a sparrow who whisper's history like secrets in corners of the Vatican...

lex luthor:.. many catacombs in the whispers of Zion, in the whispers of Provins, in the whispers of Gaea.. for Lovecraft wrote a whispering novel..

nude lois lane: .. and I am always ALWAYS a willo the whisp embryo out of Lovecraft.. forever I am a prisoner of Gaea...

lex luthor: .. I.. I.. don't want to say I failed.. because that's insulting to you.. deeply insulting.. as if I'm saying my failure is.. anyway.. but.. all I can do is whisper.. to speak in whisper.. as if my voice can only make the smallest of sounds.. and speak only in dark corners.. yet again in the Vatican..

nude lois lane: .. and I crouch nude in the corner of the Vatican.. in a lost cubbyhole corner.. oh the hobby horse is forgot.. oh the cubby horse is forgot.. oh oh oh ....

No comments:

Post a Comment