Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

... Lady Macbeth a play by benedict cumberbatch....

Lady Macbth: ..  mist and night have exchanged places.. candles frame my eyes... the moist lens of night brings the time of Julius Ceasar to ancient Scotland.. for Ceasar survived his death.. and so did my poor poor husband.. boo hoo hooo...

Ross walks in ...

Ross: King Macbeth is fully recovered and we begged him to make good his escape.. a grice Kentucky threw down the derby hat.. He did not argue.. Malcolm is now King of Scotland and sues for the hand in marriage of Lady Macbeth.. Macbeth did not argue when he was told this...

Lady Macbeth: .. but Malcolm is young .... and my soul has aged my core so Scotland ages along with it.. if Malcolm rules as King.. why is their a lady such as me signing the dishes deluxe with caraway seed.. for Scotland is a land of agriculture..

Ross: .. and no one knows agriculture like Malcolm.. he bid the trees rise and they did...

Lady Macbeth: .. and culture is a nightingale.. and my husband poor poor Macbeth fought a mockingbird 'till we I could die my soul know more through self-mocking.. out damned spott, indeed.. for their were sunspots upon my soul of fire and these spots mocked the fire they breathed.. my breath mocked itself when the earth vomited forth angelic birds from the sky.. a sky-bird me.. the rock of sky is my soul and burdens my hair ebony like the hair of Samson was burdened by pillars of Rome.. Scotland become Rome soon.. and my death is still imminent...


send this burgeoning screenplay to Victoria hill, embeth davidts, megan gale and megan d. Iseult as soon / quickly as you can.. and to their agents respective....

No comments:

Post a Comment