Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2016

marvel comics G. I. Joe screenplay...

Cobra Commander:  Islington Joe.  A screening.. many multi-plex theatres.. it's all a plan begun far before I became involved.. but I was the last Joe standing and it may as well have been me who became leader of Cobra.. it was the luck of the draw.. their were many other people more qualified...

---

   Hawk: .. it's.. been a while.. since I knew why a war had to happen since the last one.. since Cuba.. since a war in Cuba which wasn't recorded.. a war which lasted as long as Vietnam.. a war as grueling and ugly.. it was Jack Kennedy's real war...

---

Cobra Commander:   .. I'm tired.. but being tired somehow.. energizes my mind.. brings a kind of cobra tribal electricity to the beginnings of things on the field of dreams.. Cobra is a tribe ready to become the next electric silicon valley.. then quickly the era of virtual reality.. a rollercoaster ride to give the leader of Cobra a headache.. whether selfsaid leader is Cobra Commander or.. Destro.. Destro.. Destro...

---

Destro:  .. and the horror of Macbeth's is mine.. for Scotland of today becomes the Scotland of Macbeth.. and I am ready to meet my lady Macbeth.. my sweet lady.. Baroness...

____

.. The Baroness:  .. Diiivviineee..  so many ends to meet.. so many threads to resolve.. so many electric vibes of my psyche to MANGLE into ALECTRIC, ATONAL harMONY..... a money harmony is coming.. for money is harmony and money is key.. Cobra needs money and I have the banking hacking expertise to make sure Cobra gets its cut from the world economy...


  -- screen SLAM .. CREDITS - --- G. I. JOE ... A REAL AMERICAN HERO.......


No comments:

Post a Comment