Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Ahania and Wonder Woman....

Ahania:..".. and voices in my mind will have the bloody screaming intestines of women in the DC universe... and the marvel universe too.... and my friend Wonder Woman will tear out the intestines and inner organs out of the body of a screaming Black Canary... and Wonder Woman will tear out the intestines and inner organs out of the screaming bodies of Fire and Ice of the JLI.. and it will be good.. and Wonder Woman will tear out to the intestines and inner organs out of the screaming Huntess, a woman named Helena.. and Wonder Woman will tear out the intestines and and inner organs out of Oracle.. insisting that Oracle WILL come back so she can do that.. and this is the sad one.. the one I don't want... but it must be and it must be good.. Wonder Woman will tear out the intestines and inner organs out of a screaming Emma Frost.. and this will be the rule for what Wonder Woman does to every single woman in the DC universe and Marvel universe.. every.. single.. woman.. and this is the mission and charter of...

                           … The Secret Society of Supervillains

                                                  aka

                                             Villains United    

… and I am Ahania.. and the monsters.. who've been threatening my friend the Riddler.. what if these monsters actually can be vivisected.. and while I know that they'll feel no fear while they're being vivisected.. dissected while fully conscious.. with no painkillers.. with no pain-relieving drugs whatsoever.. what if these monsters who I vivisect .. these monsters who've been threatening the Riddler, these monsters who've been threatening one of my very best, closest of friends.. the Riddlers.. what if someday I do vivisect every single one of the monsters who did that.. and who did that for hours.. who threatened the Riddler for hours.. and I vivisect them for days .. or weeks.. or months.. and I find a way to make it exciting for myself.. so I don't get bored for these months.. and I've been studying not inconsiderable chemistry.. so what if I can contrive a chemical agency that I can inject into these monsters who've been threatening my friend the Riddler.. and I can inject them with chemicals that will BREED sensations and emotions of fear inside them.. while they are being vivisected for months on end.. and Megan d. Iseult not even she will feel pity for these monsters who said such beyond comprehension unspeakable things about who would... harm the Riddler.. and if their is any ANY evil Superman whatsoever I can vivisect and kill him with ample green kryptonite too... so that only the -"... - roaring with outrage -...".. REAL Superman exists in his place.. and I mean that these monsters who so unspeakably threatened the Riddler my very close friend the Riddler these monsters who threatened him they EXIST in MY reality.. and what if someday.. while I'm living so unbelievably safely in my small town in Canada.. I do find them... whether they're men.. or women.. also.. sorry.. perhaps Talia al Ghul will be someone other than Megan d. Iseult after all.. she'll have to be.. for she is among the every single woman of the DC universe and every single... woman of the marvel universe who I will personally with my bare hands tear the inner organs out of every single one of these comic book women's screaming bodies.. and Dostoevsky wrote in The Brothers Karamazov that parents who torture their children truly love the children they torture and they love torturing their children in that the love they feel for their children is precisely the same sensation of their love of torturing their own children so it can be exactly that blissful love I can feel for these superheroines and supervillainesses.. sorry.. also including Talia al Gul and GODDAMN FUCKING DEFINITELY the powerful corporate CAROL FERRRIS.. who WAS wasted who WAS lost after all EVEN THOUGH Henry James sent a letter saying "Don't waste Carol Ferris!".. so and she was wasted after all.. without any Alexander Luthor-esque Talia tragedy.. so much worse will happen instead at my physical hands.. at my perhaps even strong physical hands.."...

No comments:

Post a Comment