Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Two Steps from Hell - After the Fall.. is ... Ares... (Daniel Day Lewis)...?...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSH-_ScN6G0&list=RDA7wLgXXi0vc&index=20



Ares (Daniel Day Lewis):..".. I be a whimbly-Ares willo 'da whisp of nightingale's creek in a vein of mosquito ivy... lost be my a soul is mine soul is mine soul in ponds of shallow cast and mien... like my soul be my lost in an aegus diana-shield... was their once such a thing as a shield that was... an aegus..?.. of Athena's..?.. was that so...-..?… was that so .. - ..?... for I wonder if many names have been lost.. such as the true name of "erin".. being... "memory".. the rivers of memory.. the rivers of erin… and I am such a soon lost memory..?... - weep weep.. I am a lost an ares a memory like frost patterns in ice skated by nympths or succubi in Disney's "Fantasia".. and so is the memory of all ares that is left to lasting to see of ages..."....

No comments:

Post a Comment