Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Maxwell Lord is Leonardo de Caprio...

Wonder Woman (Megan Gale):.."... are you  … really... Maxwell Lord.. Max..?.."

Maxwell Lord (Leonardo de Caprio): - short pause -...".. - no..."

Wonder Woman (Megan Gale):..".. your not..?.."

Maxwell Lord (Leonardo de Caprio): - shows her the image of a young Brianne Edwards on an archaic radio-analogue screen...-..".. that's her.. she's the most quintessential, Wildeian, Shavian, fantastical Wonder Woman of all.. she's.. she's William Marston's Wonder Woman..".. - Victoria Brianne Hill is on the screen in a costume so precisely reminiscent of Gal Godot's very cloth-centred Wonder Woman costume.. but an exactly, precisely to the comics classical Wonder Woman costume version of the Gal Godot Diana Prince costume... -..".. and she.. the vintage William Marston's Wonder Woman.. that's her.. she's .. she's frightened of me.. deeply, cravenly frightened she is of me.. because .. she's seen images.. hallucinations of me.. mortally hurting her.. inflicting.. I can't believe I'm saying what I do to her.. she sees images hallucinations of me inflicting genital violence on her.. violence just like African tribal female circumcision.. with a .. with a saber.. no real Maxwell Lord could CONCEIVABLY .. do.. 

                                         .. do that..

                                                     .. so no...

                                                      I'm not him     "

No comments:

Post a Comment