Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Hi their... Victoria Hill.. did you contact me.. thank you SO much if you did... my address .... I mean.. sorry.. Victoria Hill.... I live 41 O'neil crescent, Trenton, Ontario, Canada.... I live here alone with my father.... I'm sorry.. my mother died recently but I secretly believe she's still alive living somewhere in the States.... my phone number is 1-(613)- 394 - 6412.... I'm SORRY... Victoria Hill... I am so worried about how I don't know HOW to talk to telemarketers... that I NEVER answer the phone.. sorry.. real sorry about that .. Victoria Hill.. I can't imagine how frustrating that must be for you if you try calling me and I obstinately - out of fear of telemarketers - I just don't answer... sorry.. real sorry.. Victoria Hill.. my father is presently in Estonia.. so I'm living alone right now for about still a week or so... is their any way you can come to my house and visit me at 41 O'neil crescent, Ontario, Canada.... or is that at all a sensible request for me to make.. sorry.. Victoria Hill.. was the word "sensible".. polite..?.. sorry... my father's name is Andres Raudsepp so maybe you can find his name on the White Pages on the internet.. thanks.... I really think you contacted me on my website, Victoria Hill.. THANKS!! - HUGE fan...!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment