Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

"epic space battle music - imperia".. the music of.. Superman (Brandon Routh's)- May Welland pledge....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUrSQNSN6_c



Superman (Brandon Routh):.."... and I feel... it was Action comic issue #1 wasn't it.. in which a woman who must have been frightened .. was forced into .. she was a beautiful, blond-haired woman.. a nightclub singer.. and... I … in that issue... I forced her to sign a confession to a murder.. and she said.. "I'll get the chair for this".. and I resonded with, "You should have thought of that before you took a man's life".. and I imagine that beautiful woman's face subjected to the electric chair.. and.. I really think that was in Action Comics Issue #1.. and I know that that is who .. who I am.. an executioner of women.. of murderesses.. I am an executioner of women who kill.. of women who murder.. of women who murder.. men.. and I say.. that I am right.. and that I am just.. and perhaps .. it is because of Horror-men like myself.. who do .. that... perhaps it is for that reason that King Arthur in medieval times.. instituted..

                                          … a Camelot..

                                                         … an institution devoted to the Male-Pathological.. to a Male psychopathology toward the defence and protection of women from..
   
                               .. myself..

                                        .. from..

                                            … a Superman...

                                                          …. and with Superman it will finally come down to me once more arranging the execution of frightened women who have murdered...
   
                                                                                                             … men ….

                                                                                                 .. unless a man puts himself in the place of that frightened woman and I kill him ….

                                                         .. instead of her...

                                                        …. and I think Perry White told me he invented a special computer... he invented a special technology with which I can...

                                                              .. change the past...

                                                                         … of the twentieth century..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment