Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Wonder Woman was fully nude and doubling-over with her weeping and wailing and fountain of tears and crying...

.. a young boy dressed in sackcloth came to meet the nude Wonder Woman.. Wonder Woman's heart was glad to be nude for the young boy.. he knew this.. for her face was radiant with joy to be nude for him...

.. the young boy in sackcloth said, "... I am the young boy who was stripped naked and then forced to run away from wild dogs who then chased after my naked form and tore me to pieces... as my mother cried in horror as she watched helplessly.... in Dostoevsky's "The Brothers Karamazov".. but perhaps this was a novel and it never happened in real life.. and I was meant to be that boy who was meant to be.. a reminder of what happened to Margarat Attlee.. to the naked Margaret Attlee.. who may very well be naked just like myself when she meets her horrific death.. I'm sorry Diana of Themiscyra.. I'm very, very sorry.. when the naked Margaret Attlee.. meets her horrific death at the hands of Wonder Woman... I think it's possible that Margaret Attlee actually is naked when this happens.. just like I was... and I was meant to be like a handwritten signature of the fate of Margaret Attlee.... and Dostoevsky knew this.. more than a century ahead of time.. like.. a century and a half.. and I was a young, innocent boy who elicits sheer horror in the reader as to my horrific .. fate.. as an innocent young boy.. but I would like to add this.. that their is no more horrific account of the crimes against children.. of many, many, many children.. I'm sorry.. Wonder Woman.. of many, many children I'm saying including myself.. than in Ivan Karamazov's speech to his younger brother Aloisha… in Dostoevsky's novel, "The Brother's Karamazov"... and their is a young girl covered in excrement after she's been flagellated.. and flagellation is one of the most horrific abuses of children in the history of humanity... in that description of the crimes against children.. and yes.. perhaps that young girl.. is a .. signature .. of the crime against Rebecca Pidgeon... but they can't say because she's a girl.. that it's.. -.."

Nude Wonder Woman's eyes flashed with rage and it looked like she was capable of killing brutally killing the Talkbackers of Harry Knowles's website...

.. the young boy continued..".. I'm sorry.. Wonder Woman.. I think that poor, moaning young girl who was flagellated by her parents.. and then she was covered in excrement... I think she IS Rebecca Pidgeon... I think she is.. I think she is... and I am Margaret Attlee... and I don't think this is male chivalry.. for it involves innocent young children.. but Margaret Attlee and Rebecca Pidgeon are demonized by that word.. "villain"... they are degraded by that word.. "villain".. I'm sorry Diana of Themiscyra.... Margaret Attlee and Rebecca Pidgeon are dehumanized by that word "villain".. and it may be very, very hard to explain to esteemable, well-respected, worthy actors Kevin Spacey and Harvey Keitel and Ewen Bremer.. how what happens to adult.. naked, dehumanized women Rebecca Pidgeon and Margaret Attlee.. is SO much more horrific than what happened to me..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment