Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Superman (Brandon Routh)....

Superman (Brandon Routh):..".. he's my other self... he's the Right, Honourable Superman.... a woman named Faora-Ul greatly respects him.... "

Lois Lane (Victoria Brianne Hill):..".. and with you... it's Fyenshya-el..."

Superman (Brandon Routh):..".. ahh.. yes.. my darling Fyenshya like an irish rose in bloom.. if their is even such a thing as an irish rose.. I'm just waxing poetic... it's Superman not actually GETTING the whole damsel-in-distress thing.. whether the damsels are in ANY distress at ALL... and whether their's any issue whatsoever as to women being in danger in mortal danger.. and that the men simply.. are not.. in any danger .. at all.. which seems farcical to me.. of course the men are in danger.. the men are first in danger.. it's the men who are SUPPOSED to be in danger.. it's the men who are supposed to be dead.... and I hear that Camelot was set up for a reason because it's the women first who are supposed to be dead and the men are supposed to go thru visual-moral hieroglyphs and acrobatics.. to replace the women in danger.. which seems farcical again.. of course it's the men who are supposed to be dead or worse.. not the women.. not the women..."

Lois Lane (Victoria Brianne Hill): - crying softly -..".. I always felt that.. the same thing that you're saying.. Superman.. and I thought I was supposed to do something where I would replace those men and be the most notorious, reprehensible woman alive.. and their would always be a man to save my life when I was supposed to be the dead, tortured woman in place of any man.... their would always be a man to save me from that fate when I so arranged it for myself.. and I feel I've failed.. I've failed utterly, Superman.. at all my designs.. as such...."


scene between Brandon Routh and Victoria Brianne Hill written by Hanno Jason Leigh... with grateful permission from actress Jennifer Jason Leigh.. to use her last name.. in mine....

No comments:

Post a Comment