Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Anakin Skywalker is Haydnn Christiansson...

Anakin Skywalker (Haydnn Christiansson):..".... it's when the sacrifice becomes to much.. and you become the sacrificed brother... and something.. you heard something long, long, long ago.. that you still can't.. fathom.. that you can't .. understand.... women being sexually assaulted and then set on fire to die of having been set on fire... on Planet Krakoe.. and you find out that it may not have HAPPENED yet..."

Padme (Natalia Portman):..".. and I am the coward who is trying to stop you from reaching planet Krakoe to stop it..."

Queen Amidala (Natalie Portman):.."... and I am the double-coward who is setting up military blockade around Krakoe right now so you can't reach it.. Anakin... Anakin … I'm NOT... I .. I SWEAR...!!…"..

Anakin Skywalker (Haydnn Christiansson):..".. I know... Amidala … I know..."

Padme (Natalia Portman):..".. it is time for the female jedi.. if I am a female jedi.. which I know... I'm not... but if I think of myself as a female jedi because I have no other thing to think myself.. to imagine myself to be... then it is time for Padme to suffer great, great horrors upon her physical self.. if only in the astral, imaginary realm of the force.. not even her physical self one particle or iota.. is that to much to ask of herself..?.. that she not even physically suffer any pain or injury at all.. only all the injury in the imaginary realm of the force of the imagination...?.. to help save those women.. instead of … Anakin...?.."...

Thenna is silent...

Thenna (Sarah Polley):..".. my instinct for depravity is as vast as Anakin's instinct for heroism and courage..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment