Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

I am Wonder Woman...

Wonder Woman:.."... I am Wonder Woman and I don't like that these women are alive and well and that Society Lex is dead... I am going to fix that.. I am going to butcher a weeping, sobbing, whimpering, cowardly Talia al Ghul until her face is a mangle of flesh... I am going to butcher a weeping, crying, sobbing terrified Kate Kane until her face is a mass of corroded flesh.. if their is a Kathy Kane who comes back she is going to be whimpering mass of sobbing flesh.. courtesy of me.. Wonder Woman.. you don't even want to think about what I am going to do to Kathy Webb.. I am not happy that all of these women are alive and well or have been alive and well and lived happy lives and that Society Lex is dead and that Society Lex died the most horrific, degrading, monstrous, satanic, terrifying death in the history of DC comics and in the history of marvel comics....."..

No comments:

Post a Comment