Pages

Friday, April 26, 2019

Nikita Bellucci is Neil Gaiman / Dave McKean "Black Orchid" - Poison ivy....

Nude Poison ivy (Nude Nikita Bellucci / Nude Kate Moss) : ..".. I be a chit-mouse grandiloquent.. and their is much excellent music in this my pipin' nude female form a true autumn generous.. and I be a petite-genocide whim in the mighty handspring mouse I be a true humanity in mouse-form.. out of a monologue by Christopher Fry... in "the lady's not for burnin'.."... and the treu humanity mediaeval inside my belly-death a frying electricity to feel in my belly an autumn genocide nude woman to bring a genocide to earth thru palestinian gaza embroidery and weavery a textile farce.. a wimbledon death-dealing arabesque of sculptural ivy-mien and my casing my sculptural gestures by which I weave my gestural self into ballet form .. into a ballerina's soul which my russian princess bounty is a pirate's cove for I pamela isley be at a treu bountiful pirate's wife heavin' her husband's treasure into her archive of goodwoman's pirate's wife homely treasure's of her home's bounty from her husband's gentlemanly thievin' ways and her own gentle-ladylike thievin' purse and treasure-archives of her own thievin' belongings misbegotten treasures her pregnant belly pregnant with treasure from heaven from Saint Luke's minstrals of what is what little puny treasure on earth we must be good with if we can't be honest with the money treasure on earth that belongs to another man how can we be honest with treasure in heaven that is given to us by God.. all of this is Saint Luke's gospel and more.. and we must adhere to the laws of Treasure's above that God has hearkened for silly-me bountiful ivy..."..

No comments:

Post a Comment