Pages

Friday, April 12, 2019

The music that begins at the approximately 10 minute point of the below URL.. in "Superman; man of tomorrow; chapter one", directed by Steven Spielberg and Sophia Copolla... 1st series.. 1st series.. Steven Spielberg's very, very, very first Superman movie...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JswrQrHnEu0&t=430s


Superman (Brandon Routh):.."... I feel a bulb of spring in my inward cavities of winter.... for I feel a winter frost of death in my soul and here grows a spring of vegetation... where is it- wo with it goeth… it's the dawn of death in my soul winter and I travel backwards and forwards in time.. to the years.. 1955.. 1962... 1954.. 1968... 1978.. 1981... a razor-raven wormwood text-ink is where I breath the text on to the page.. the page of writing that gives birth.. to a poison ivy... "....

No comments:

Post a Comment