Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

.. Wonder Woman...

Wonder Woman:..".. okay.. so I've already been killed by Superman before.. but I honestly don't understand that.. apparently it was really bad.. I mean … you could see the pain on my face.. when he I think strangled me with my own golden lasso.. and I died.. and I guess it was.. me .. who died.. and.. and him.. who killed me.. in the final analysis.. but.. whuzzit.. ?.. so.. all this.. but why did I fight alongside Superman and Batman in a non-stop battle in a parallel reality a physical battle that lasted a thousand years.. wait.. yeah.. I was in physical battle for literally a thousand of years fighting alongside Superman and Batman in a parallel reality I guess that forbid our aging for a whole thousand years for which we did nothing but do battle.. I didn't get tired..?.. because I'm an amazon-warrior...?... and then I came back and resumed business as Wonder Woman in the real DC universe reality.. in my own comic book....?.. and... okay... and I didn't even get at all bored during those thousand years .,. because it was work-time..?.. okay.. I understand that.. and their was no Zelda in the equation to make me inwardly fatigued.. and... but I spent a whole thousand years with only Superman and Batman as my companions.. wait- what..?.. did we get to know each other better..?.. and it's just.. in constant battle...?.. for a thousand years..?.. did anyone die..?..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment