Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2019

Two Steps from Hell - Fire Mountain... the music equally of the pre-crisis Superman villainess, Morgan la Fay (Daniella Amavia) and of Superman's (Brandon Routh's) Fortress of Solitude.. teh music of both.. chemical equilibrium pendulum-equivalency forces incarnated as a truly spectral woman, Morgan la Fay (Daniella Amavia) and as the labyrinthine fractal crystal culture chemistry of the Fortress of Solitude.. in Steven Spielberg / Sophia Copolla-directed, "Superman; man of tomorrow; chapter one".. sob sob sob.. real, real sorry, Scorcese.. I know it was your miracle-dream to direct a Superman movie or Superman movie series.. yourself.. Scorcese.. sob sob sob.. real sorry .. Scorcese...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6R1r6v529k&list=RDA7wLgXXi0vc&index=2


Superman (Brandon Routh):..".. checks and balances.. the Fortress of Solitude is checks and balances of my super-powers... for it is forever eternally the Trial of Superman at the Fortress of Solitude.. and a question as to his very .. temerity as to being so superlatively super-powered..."...


Lara (Emmanuelle beart):..".. I'm sorry... sob sob sob.. I'm so sorry, my son... Kal-el... I unleashed Morgan la Fay on you .. Kal-el.. sob sob sob.. I'm so sorry.. my holy, sacred son.. Kal-el.."...

No comments:

Post a Comment