Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Zelda is Angelina Jolie.... in "Jack Cole's Plastice Man", directed by David Cronenberg...

Zelda (Angelina Jolie):.."... I am the Witch of the Wailing Woods... and my powers are the powers of... defeat.. of laying defeat to the world.. and of my self-defeating, self-decimating consciousness.. spelling out it's own self-defeat in no uncertain terms to all my allies.. so that my allies and fellow-agents will also feel in themselves that most dismal of defeats.... and they will crush in themselves inwardly to implorations of brutal violence against their enemies... or against friends turned temporary enemies.... all the well-laid plans and designs of my allies and agent-friends .. all their well-germinated designs will be thus aborted in their very germ and seed of self.. the very sentient selfhood of their ideated designs.. of the ideated designs of my fellow-allies and comrade-agents... it will all come to a selfhood-consciousness-inward-crushing... and in this crush all that will be left is sheer brutality of violence in their wake.. wishing not subtletly of design but rather sheer, helpless brutal violence upon their enemies.. and so my powers are only to bring the most dismal, nuclear wasteland of defeat upon.. my allies.. and all those who work for me .. and with me.. for I am sick, I am ill.. very very ill..."..

monologue for Angelina Jolie written by Hanno Jason Leigh.. with hopeful gratitude to Jennifer Jason Leigh.. hoping for the grateful use of her last name.. in mine...


 .. monologue written for Angelina Jolie and for David Cronenberg....

No comments:

Post a Comment