Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2019

The music at the 1 hour, 12 minute point of the below URL.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYoTrI5RE-k&t=4292s


Superman (Brandon Routh):..."... it was always the Riddler for Ahania.. but what if it really is that I'm a threat .. that I'm a brutal threat to the Riddler.. and that would be reason enough for my biological mother Lara to resurface from death and for her to kill me with a piece of the home planet of Krypton itself.. before my 48th year.... Niel Gaiman is the last word on the Riddler.. and is that so hard to understand.. it really is, I guess... it really, really is... but maybe that's something I understand.... that the Riddler the one and only Riddler is Niel Gaiman's Riddler.. and that's who he is... and I'm smart enough to know that.. and apparently their are some Superman people who are more violent far more violent than I am.. who are not smart enough to understand that... and I really, really wish the Peter Milligan Riddler era hadn't happened at ALL... why did that have to happen.. just to provide justification of God-granted motive for Superman to harm the Riddler.. after Niel Gaiman already made it Kryptonian-crystal clear that the Peter Milligan Riddler simply could not exist.. and.. I'm .. just .. wondering.. Uma Thurman played Poison ivy the very first Poison ivy in movie history.. I believe.. unless.. in the.. Kirk Alyn..?.. - sorry.. he's Superman.. thinking of Poison ivy as a Superman character.. but she's still celebrated actress Uma Thurman playing Poison ivy.. and that is.. momentous... and definitive too... I would say.. and canon...?... and.. also.. to have Poison ivy end in the movie frightened.. and with a truly haunted, unhappy ghostly red green purple colours of ghostly hues deeply unhappy face that Mr, Freeze is now going to hurt her in a way that she doesn't even know how or what or .. and that's the very first time Poison ivy has EVER been in the movies.. played by an actress of the status and calibre of Uma Thurman.. and that .. as Boris Bergshtein would say... that MATTERS... and it matters to the comics too.. and... I dunno.. maybe the Riddler and Poison ivy aren't that unlike each other.. after all..."...


monologue for Brandon Routh written by Hanno Jason Leigh.. with grateful, hopeful permission from Jennifer Jason Leigh to employ her last name.. in my own....

No comments:

Post a Comment