Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Wonder Woman...

Wonder Woman:.."... my mother told me that the amazons were once the spirits of embyo's within the agriculture-womb of Themiscyra.. and their was almost literally no time in that human-embryo condition of theirs.. and.. that's all I know - I don't know anything else about that time in amazon history.... and I knew we were supposed to grow from the earth.. and I was formed from the clay of the earth.... but my mother told me that she …. when my mother birthed me she said that the substance of her flesh and blood turned into the Nietzschian (?) principle of the moist... and that she inwardly and outwardly .. transformed as she gave birth to me.. and their was a book from man's.. and .. what..?.. also from woman's world.. about poetry theory called.. I think.. "A well-wrought urn".. and my mother said when she gave birth to me that's what she herself was.. she was a wet clay forming into a ceramic pot on a potter's wheel.. as the mother giving birth to me.. and that it was a symbiosis of clay physique and clay consciousness.. mother-daughter clay.. and that all war comes down to clay.. and that my mother told me I actually.. WAS.. war.. and that.. sob sob sob.. someday their would she would have an amazon daughter who... WAS.. peace.. not war.. but peace.. but I was war.. and that I could spend my twenties, thirties and forties studying war - oh.. in the sense that is offensive in "All Quiet on the Western Front".. studying the strategy of war in Helmut Kohl's book that gives us SO much of the strategy of D-Day.... David Kahn's book about war-espionage... Ronald Lewin's book biography of Montgomery... sob sob sob.. I don't even know Montgomery's first name..?... but their is SO much war battle WWI strategy in that book.. and so I study all that literature to understand.. myself.. a myself... heh.. Harold Bloom.. my selfsame self as being war myself..."..

No comments:

Post a Comment