Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Superman...

- so it's over.. no one can play Superman now... ?..

Doctor Cyber (Carol A. Strickland):..."... Wonder Woman... I don't do this.. you don't do this.. we don't do this.. and when devastation and mutilation of Superman's very most Ibsenesque refined conscience happens.. the reverberations reach planet apocalips.. and beyond.. to the realm of most likely a very viable Lady Styx..."..

Wonder Woman:..".. the women will pay.. and when Superman pushes my face thru the back of my head.. oops.. did I jinx it... maybe if I didn't jinx it.. it'll look a lot more commonplace and run-of-the-mill when that happens.. and you can't hurt men without being just as easy at hurting women equally.. ask Gail Simone..."

Batman:..".. grrrrr…. they don't know .. they have not awakened the Beast in Batman's soul.. maybe they have.. but that Beast is from the Congo of Congressman Kurz.. what they have awakened is a MONSTER from the soul.. of a very real Batman... tho I still don't know what to do with the tomfoolery of that damn-silly show.. "JLU".. hmfff.. that's still .. yeah..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment