Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

ewen bremer ted kord...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JswrQrHnEu0&t=777s

Ducard (Liam Neeson):..".. ahh.. yes.. Supergirl... your right.. Ted Kord.. is a brave man.."

Peter David Supergirl (Juliette Lewis):..".. I always thought so..."


----------

Ted Kord (ewen bremer): - typing out a memo a message to Ahania on his computer -..".. Ahania.. it's that... I think I'm making myself into your enemy.. into your mighty opposite... and I really don't want that... I really don't.. but I don't even explain what I'm actually saying to you... and... it's.. that I can hear you clearly.. and you said.. something.. makes me wonder if I know.. the cost.. the true cost.. of something... of an embarking.. of a project.. of mine... it's .. the young boy who forced to be naked and then was torn apart by dogs.. in "The Brothers  Karamozov" by Dostoevsky.. and then you said.. Ahania.. what if they start saying that.. he did this all himself .. on purpose .. to help Margaret Attlee.. to save Margaret Attlee.. as young boy male chivalry.. as an example of Camelot.. and not of new Camelot fragrance crème or anything like that.. but as an example of medieval Camelot.. and that you.. Ahania.. were going to.. BECOME.. the historical Mordred.. you wanted to time-travel back in time and actually BE the historical Mordred.. Ahania.. and that you would butcher Camelot in the womb of time... and you would eradicate Camelot.. the historical foundations of male chivalry.. so that male chivalry would never longer exist in history... something that could only begin could only have its foundations in historical Camelot of medieval times... and you would destroy this Leviathon Dungeon-city-castle of Camelot... this Black-iron Dungeon state Castle of Camelot.. you would find a way to physically turn it to ashes.. you would do that .. as Mordred.. Ahania... as the historical Mordred... and Ahania.. then I thought.. what if that young boy in "The Brothers Karamazov" who was tron to pieces by dogs.. what if he.. what if he did actually say that that happened to help Margaret Attlee...

                .. no..

                       … Ahania..

                                    it stops here    "....

No comments:

Post a Comment