Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Kate Moss is Poison ivy...

Poison ivy (Kate Moss):..".. gymnosperms.. or.. and.. angiosperms.."

a fellow plant-researcher:.."... Sperm whales..?.."

Poison Ivy (Kate Moss):..".. oh.. yes... Sperm Whales.. their plant terms.. I'm trying to figure out what angiosperms.. gymnosperms .. actually are... it's basic plant biology..."

another fellow plant-researcher:.."... ohhhh…."

Poison ivy (Kate Moss):..."... archegonium.. antheridia... "

first plant-reasearcher:..".. heh.. archegonium.. like rhizobium meliloti.. your favourite plant term of all.. rhizobium meliloti..."

Poison ivy (Kate Moss):..".. oh, yes.. arrrghh.. I still can't tell what part of plant anatomy archegonium actually is.. I've had it with myself.. if I can't even learn basic, basic, basic plant biology.. then what good am I .. for plants... anway.."

second plant-researcher:..".. you really love plants, don't you.. pamela.."

Poison ivy (Kate Moss):..".. and.. sniff.. I let them die at home because I don't water them.. so some lover of plants I turned out to be..."

first plant researcher:..".. oh... I have a plant at home that I don't water.... it's so.. hard.. just to.. I don't know... it's hard to water plants.."

second plant-researcher:..".. it SO is.."

Poison ivy (Kate Moss):..".. it's like .. an inward wall of resistance inside myself.. against watering my home plant... and then I watch it wilt and became faded white green and die.. and I STILL.. don't water it..."

first plant-researcher:...".. that's understandable.."...

scene in "Gotham; chapter one- the murder of Vesper Fairchild", directed by Tim Burton and Geoffrey Wright....

No comments:

Post a Comment